Light stuffed eggplant
2 eggplants 1 onion olive oil 1 green pepper Italian Parmesan cheese 1 tray of mushrooms 1 chicken breast into cubes salt herbes de Provence Split the eggplants in half and roast in the oven until they are cuddly Drain and chop the eggplant pulp fry onions, add pepper, chicken breast and eggplant pulp add rolled champis season with salt and herbs fill eggplant sprinkle with cheese and the oven to grill!
3 cups oat bran2 cups whole wheat thin1 cup cottage cheese3 tbsp. Provencal1 teaspoon red pepperSea saltMix all ingredients trying to achieve a compact mass (if not using the curd rice, use water to moisten the dough), adding flour or water if necessary until you achieve the desired point. Cut the cutlets. Separating, when stacked with plastic spacers or dusting flour. Spread oil a baking dish and place the cutlets.
- 3 small glass of Brown Rice
- 7 small cups water
- 2 cloves garlic
- Half an onion
- Medium zucchini
- 8 thin strips of cured ham
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- Boil water and when it starts boiling add rice, salt and a whole garlic clove. Cooking time is about 20 minutes
- Put in a pan while you cook the rice oil and chopped zucchini and salt.
- When picking squash gold will add the chopped garlic and onions also cut into small chunks.
- Place the strips of ham in the sauce in the pan and remove it all when the ham begins to brown. - Once the cooking of rice, mixed with the sauce and eat.